Wanted rje(hasp) for 4.2bsd on a VAX 11-750

Alan Powers akp at midacs.UUCP
Sat Nov 9 05:47:16 AEST 1985

Help needed to find/buy rje (hasp) for 4.2bsd (Vax 11-750).
Wanted the rje link to connect to NOS (CDC).
Does anyone have rje(remote job entry) working on a Vax 11-750?

Our site has 4.2bsd source lic. and System V source lic.

I don't have enough knowledge to convert kernel routines from
System V to 4.2 and make them work.  I have look at the source!!!

Is there a company I can call that writes/converts device drivers
or ports System V code to 4.2bsd (i.e. porting rje to 4.2)?

What other companies besides Mt. Xinu sells System Support for 4.2bsd?

Please send mail to
   ...!ucbvax!ucdavis!midacs!isew01!akp

or call
	Alan Powers	Phone: 208-526-9498