umodem for model 6000

markf at nosc.arpa markf at nosc.arpa
Tue Nov 26 04:28:21 AEST 1985

I have umodem and kermit for a radio shack model 6000
working. If the person who needed it will contact me
by voice in the evening I will be glad to make
arrangements for you to transfer it to your system.
I can either uucp directly (I hope! - new at this one)
or I have it on my TBBS bulletin board system which
has x-modem capability. You could transfer to a
smaller computer (apple, ibm pc, trs- etc) and then
send it without a protocol to your unix by doing
cat > umodem then sending the file as  a standard
send. That is how I got it on my system, although
I did have to put it into the editor and remove some
errors from the transfer. To contact call Denver
(303)-534-7590 ask for Mark - best time is in the evening.