International Unix

Tim Radzykewycz radzy at calma.UUCP
Fri Nov 1 10:31:51 AEST 1985

In article <864 at mcvax.UUCP> piet at mcvax.UUCP (Piet Beertema) writes:

>>Wouldn't it be easier to convince the Europeans to speak English? :-)
>Far easier would it be to get all Americans to speak Dutch... :-)
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>	Piet Beertema, CWI, Amsterdam
>	(piet at mcvax.UUCP)

True.  Look at what attempts to be English.  :-) :-)

How about:

Possible to get all Europeans to speak English, but those
Americans would never go for it.  :-) :-)

Maybe:

Why get the Europeans to speak English?  We never talk to
them anyway.  :-} :-}
--
Tim (radzy) Radzykewycz, The Incredible Radical Cabbage
	calma!radzy at ucbvax.ARPA