crontab: Sunday=7, not 0.

Geoff Kuenning geoff at desint.UUCP
Thu Oct 31 10:45:22 AEST 1985

In article <2006 at umcp-cs.UUCP> chris at umcp-cs.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:

>The solution now is probably to make 0=7=Sunday everywhere.

I should probably keep my mouth shut until it's done, but I can't stand
this discussion.  I hope to be putting my new "supercron" out to a few
beta sites in a couple of months.  Since I'm a wild extremist radical who
believes computers should bend to the convenience of mankind, it doesn't
take EITHER 0 or 7 for Sunday.  It takes "Sun".  (Except in "furrin"
places, where a #define lets you put in your own language's abbreviations).
--

	Geoff Kuenning
	{hplabs,ihnp4}!trwrb!desint!geoff