sps man page

jpn at teddy.UUCP jpn at teddy.UUCP
Tue Jan 7 01:14:09 AEST 1986

In article <243 at cirl.UUCP> ian at cirl.UUCP (Ian Boardman) writes:
>The following is a manual page for the recently distributed
>program sps - show process info., by Robert Ward.

I just wanted to mention that this is totally unecessary.  It is true that SPS
was accidentally sent out without a man page, but that was corrected and the
man page was sent out a few days later.  The OFFICIAL man page is available
as part of the mod.sources archive!!!!

John P. Nelson, Moderator, mod.sources
(decvax!genrad!panda!jpn  seismo!harvard!wjh12!panda!jpn)