Quality text output cheap

Col. G. L. Sicherman colonel at sunybcs.UUCP
Fri Jan 10 02:34:34 AEST 1986

[Feed your head]

> This is a followup to Message-ID: <189 at maynard.UUCP>, posted to
> net.text and net.wanted.sources, in which I asked for "quality text
> output cheap".
> Most people suggested `ptroff' or `Transcript' from Adobe Systems.

What's "ptroff?" If it's well known, I'd better change the name of
our local vtroff simulator for the Printronix P-600 to something other
than "ptroff!" (What does this have to do with quality text output!?)
--
Col. G. L. Sicherman
UU: ...{rocksvax|decvax}!sunybcs!colonel