WANTED: Hershey Fonts (no nuts). Other vector fonts acceptable.

Pete Holzmann pete at octopus.UUCP
Tue Jan 21 05:13:31 AEST 1986

I've heard that the 'Hershey' fonts are in the public domain, and are available
from somewhere. What I'm really looking for are any reasonably good-looking
sets of vector or polygon-based fonts (Computer Modern fonts are also supposed
to be good).

I'm especially interested in the Hershey fonts, because they include lots of
interesting symbols and font styles.

If you have a copy of any of these fonts, or know where to get them,
please mail to me. I'll summarize to net.graphics if there is demand, and
post fonts to net.sources or mod.sources if that is possible and there is
demand.

Thanks a bunch!
--
  OOO   __| ___      Peter Holzmann, Octopus Enterprises
 OOOOOOO___/ _______ USPS: 19611 La Mar Court, Cupertino, CA 95014