SCCS unedit

Larry McVoy larry at geowhiz.UUCP
Tue Jan 28 07:32:31 AEST 1986

In article <439 at bcsaic.UUCP> michaelm at bcsaic.UUCP (michael maxwell) writes:
>Is there a quick way to get SCCS to unedit all files which haven't been

I've dealt with this problem by writing my own version of get(1) and
something called update(1) which replaces admin(1) & delta(1).  I use
my scripts exclusively (when I need something else I hack it in)
and never have to deal with the sccs interface.  I've got about 12 meg
of code, docs, etc which I keep SCCSed for sanities sake (I'm not a neat
person by nature :-).  I posted the doc file and the scripts (csh, if you
want sh I'll give you my attempts, but some sh hacker code do a better job)
to net.sources.

Hope this helps,
--
Larry McVoy
Arpa:  mcvoy at rsch.wisc.edu
Uucp:  {seismo, ihnp4}!uwvax!geowhiz!geophiz!larry

"If you are undertaking anything substantial, C is the only reasonable
 choice of programming language"  --  Brian W. Kerninghan