XINU book as a replacement for `The Lions Document'

Bruce Perens bp at nyit.UUCP
Sat Jan 11 10:46:22 AEST 1986

> Oh well.

I suggest `Operating System Design, The XINU Approach' as a replacement
for `The Lions Document'. I have both here, and find the XINU book
covers most of the concepts needed to understand the UNIX kernel, and
covers them much better than the Lyons document.

Here's the Library of Congress Cataloging in Publication Data:

Comer, Douglas
	Operating System Design, the Xinu approach.

	(Prentice-Hall software series)
	Bibliography: p.
	Includes index.
	1. Xinu (Computer operating system)	2. System design
	I. Title	II. Series
	QA76.6.C625	1984	011.64'2	83-19270
	ISBN 0-13-637539-1

---