"Idenification Keywords"

Clive Charlwood crc at abic.UUCP
Wed Jan 22 07:14:21 AEST 1986

I need to include Identification strings within the text of a manual
page. I can't use get -k to suppress the expansion, because I then
lose the information from the header at the top. I turned to the
on line get(1) manual page to see how they did it.

Unfortunately it is incorrect, the section headed
"Identification Keywords" has a table thus:

          Keyword   Value
          get.1     Module name: either the value of the m flag in the

It Should Read:

          Keyword   Value
          %M%       Module name: either the value of the m flag in the

I have found a way around it by putting the string %Z% in the nroff
file as %\fBZ\fP%.  Which works but doesn't seem 'nice'.

Anybody got a 'nice' way of quoting Identification Strings against
expansion.

	Thanks in advance

		Clive Charlwood.