Change map in adb

Arndt Jonasson arndt at ttds.UUCP
Sun Jan 19 14:38:28 AEST 1986

[Anyone for net.lang.as? :-)]

In a certain application for the MC68000/68010, I want to use the high
address bits as object tags. One of these 'objects' is the PC, whose tag
is 0xD. This is quite ok when running, but when debugging, adb complains
about not finding the address. I tried to change the adb address map to
map 0xD000000+ADR into ADR. $m showed what I thought to be the correct
mapping, but adb still doesn't accept these addresses. What am I doing
wrong? (The system is approximately System III.)

Please answer by mail, as I don't ordinarily read these newsgroups.

Thanks in advance,
Arndt Jonasson