Computer Literacy Bookshop?

Sam Cramer cramer at sun.uucp
Thu Jul 10 02:29:59 AEST 1986

In article <142 at uhmanoa.UUCP> toddo at uhmanoa.UUCP (Todd Ogasawara) writes:
>Just got some catalogs in the mail from a place in Sunnyvale California called
>"Computer Literacy Bookshop."  They have a good collection of hard to find
>UNIX and MS-DOS books.  Has anyone out there ordered from this place?
>How good are they in delivering what you order?  How prompt?  How accurate.
>Any problems with overcharging credit cards, etc.?

I've been a walk-in customer of Computer Literacy for quite a while.  It is
an excellent computer book store - in fact, it's the best I've seen.

I have never ordered anything by mail from CL.  However, I can attest to the
honesty and the forthrightness of the management.  I don't expect you'll have
any problems ordering by mail.

For whatever it's worth, CL handled all the book orders for the Whole Earth
Software Catalog.

--

Sam Cramer	uucp:	{cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,seismo,ucbvax}!sun!cramer
		arpanet: cramer at sun.com