KORN SHELL SOURCE REQUIRES SYSV SOURCE LICENSE, SORRY

Chuq Von Rospach chuq at sun.uucp
Thu Jul 3 03:49:18 AEST 1986

> I still wish to say that in the long run you will be better off moving
> your whole machine to SysV, whether binary only or source is up to
> you.  The support and stability will be better than you would get with
> any brand of BSD, and the OS and utilities are being constantly im-
> proved.  Many BSD applications will compile under SysV as is, and many
> others will do so with but minor upgrading.

Hoo, boy.... There are SOME people that might disagree with this...
You think you had to don your flame suit over ksh???? *grin*

> Again, my apologies for the glaring obvious mistake....

In advance?
--
:From the lofty realms of Castle Plaid:          Chuq Von Rospach
chuq%plaid at sun.COM	FidoNet: 125/84		 CompuServe: 73317,635

Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal, since it will be
the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table.
					-- The Anarchist Cookbook