Japanese Unix Machines

russ at ncrcae.UUCP russ at ncrcae.UUCP
Tue Jul 22 03:04:06 AEST 1986

        > I am interested in obtaining information on computer
	> systems running Unix(tm) which are produced by Japanese
	> companies.  I am specifically interested in PC's and
	> micro's (i.e. systems under $50,000).
	>
	> Please respond via e-mail.  Thanks in advance!
	>
	> Russ Holt
	> NCR - E&M Columbia
	> 3325 Platt Springs Road
	> West Columbia, South Carolina  29169
	>
	> ...!decvax!mcnc!ncsu!ncrcae!russ
	> or
	> ...!sdcsvax!ncr-sd!ncrcae!russ

	I wish to thank the net for leads to two computer systems
	to investigate:
		1) Sord's Unibox
		2) NEC APC-III
	Thank you!

	In addition, I am still accepting responses.  Specifically,
	I've heard talk of a Fujitsu Unix system?!?!  Anyone else?
	Does anyone know of an system named Rexon 205 - who makes this
	system?

	Thanks again.