UNIX on PC/XT Clone.

Shooting Shark elric at proper.UUCP
Wed Jul 23 10:28:41 AEST 1986

---

Greetings, people:

	This is my first and last post to net.unix.

	I am in the process of building a PC/XT clone.  It will have
640k of memory and 20 megabytes of storage.  I would love to run UNIX
or something similar on it, and I'd also like to put it on the uucp
net and preferably the USENET as well.  I once heard of a XT running
XENIX that was on the net, but a friend tells me that XENIX is only
available for the AT.

	Questions:  Can I run something that will allow me to become
a uucp site?  How much $$$ will this cost me?  If there is
Someone Who Knows, please reply via mail.

Thanks In Advance,
shark

The site I'm on now is going to die as of 8/1.  Therefor, please
mail me at lll-crg!csuh!shark.  Speaking of which, I'm looking for
a large site (i.e. no real storage restrictions, reasonably fast
machine) running 4.xbsd that will give me an account so I can continue
to read the USENET and do my C programming.  Any comments on that?

   |Chris Rhodes / Shooting Shark      Please send all garbage to:        |
   |Tiburon Systems  415/537-8906      {lll-crg,lll-lcc,qantel}!csuh!shark|
   ---------------- "Muffy, meet Adolf.  Adolf, EAT MUFFY!" ---------------