Keydef for vt240's

James R. Sheridan jrsheridan at watnot.UUCP
Wed Jul 30 11:29:34 AEST 1986

   Hi there.  About a month or so ago I asked around for anything that would
allow me the define the function keys of a VT240 and I received exactly what
I was looking for. I compiled it and have been using it for the past while.
So far so good...now the bad news.  I have terminally lost the source for
this program and was wondering if the kind soul who originally sent it to me
might do so again.  It was called KEYDEF.  Many thanks.

           James

|   James R. Sheridan        |    {utzoo} \                                   |
|   Faculty of Mathematics   |     allegra \                                  |
|   University of Waterloo   |     ihnp4    \__!watmath!watnot!jrsheridan     |
|   Waterloo, Ont.  Canada   |     decvax   /                                 |
           |   2+2=5 ..... for sufficiently large values of 2.    |