Would a Personal UNIX box Like This Interest You?

Joe Weinstein joe at dual.UUCP
Sat Jun 28 09:26:43 AEST 1986

        					Joseph Weinstein
        					Dual Systems Corp.
        					2530 San Pablo Ave.
        					Berkeley, Ca. 94702
        					415-549-3854
Hi.
        This  is a  stab  at  some  cheap  marketing  research.
        Would you be interested in a small, FAST UNIX desktop:

            *  UNIX V.2.2 ( virtual memory ) with fast file system.
            *  Motorola 68020 at 20 MHZ.   VME bus-based.
            *  4 meg. on the C.P.U.
            *  SCSI 80 Mbyte hard disk.
            *  60 meg. cartridge tape drive.
            *  4 ports.
            *  Under 10,000 $ and no bigger than an IBM PC-AT ?

        Write me or call me.  If I get enough yes votes, we're
        gonna build it.
			Thank You For Your Support...
				Joe Weinstein