Terminfo()--Ideas needed. System V

Ihnat ignatz at aicchi.UUCP
Wed Jun 11 14:12:26 AEST 1986

Actually, Mark, some time ago a public domain version of terminfo was
posted--in fact, I think it was to mod.sources, although I'd have to go
unpack my archived copy to make sure.  I got it running on an Altos running
Xenix 3.0b (and later, 3.1a), so I'm sure it'll work on just about anything.
(disgruntled :-))

The only real complaint I had was that the entry maintenance isn't as nice
as the real 'tic', but that's a trivial rewrite; and, certainly, there
are new, different, and surely better bugs that my simple validation testing
didn't find.  But it's certainly a good, working base that (author willing)
the Berkley types could incorporate.  I'm finding that it's utterly invaluable,
as so many programs are being written now for *only* terminfo.
--
	Dave Ihnat
	Analysts International Corporation