Mods to 4.2BSD /lib/cpp for #elif, // comments, posted in mod.sources

John P. Nelson jpn at teddy.UUCP
Thu Jun 5 03:22:59 AEST 1986

In article <1627 at emory.UUCP> arnold at emory.UUCP (Arnold D. Robbins) writes:
>I have just finished mailing a context diff to the mod.sources moderator
>containing patches to the 4.2 BSD /lib/cpp. These patches contain

Sorry, this submission caught us right in the middle of the mod.sources
moderator changeover.  Expect a day or two delay (or perhaps after USENIX
if it doesn't get out before that).

John P. Nelson (EX-mod.sources moderator)