help with xenix printer

access at iuvax.UUCP access at iuvax.UUCP
Fri Jun 27 12:43:00 AEST 1986

  Does anyone have a printer interface for a Decwriter III to be
used as a serial line printer on an AT running Xenix.  The Xenix is
SCO Sys V and so far I haven't had any luck getting it running using
the dumb printer interface that is included.  I'm trying to set the
baud rate to 1200 but I only get garbage.  Any ideas as to what I
might be doing wrong?  I've tried every combo of parity and data bits
possible.  Thanks for any help.
Robert Cole   access at iuvax uucp   access at iubacs bitnet