unix help routines

John P. Nelson jpn at teddy.UUCP
Wed May 28 14:19:45 AEST 1986

> I am interested in help routines for the unix system.
> What I am interested in is a menu driven help routine similar
> to VMS help.

There is just such a program in the mod.sources archive.  It is
touted as being a VMS help-like program.  (Volume 3, titled "help")
No, I cannot mail out copies.  Please consult your mod.sources Index
(posted monthly to net.sources and mod.sources) for how to retrieve
things from the archive.

John P. Nelson, Moderator, mod.sources
(decvax!genrad!panda!jpn  seismo!harvard!wjh12!panda!jpn)
Send source code to panda!sources, requests to panda!sources-request