termcap for hp150

Scott Dorsey kludge at gitpyr.UUCP
Sun May 4 09:27:07 AEST 1986

In article <472 at brl-smoke.ARPA> msuds at hexsun2.arpa writes:

>Requesting if anyone has a working
>termcap for the hp150 PC.

    This message is being posted from an hp 150 using the vanilla
HP 2626 termcap.  It is a little slow, but it is as good as it gets.

--
-------
Disclaimer: Everything I say is probably a trademark of someone.  But

Scott Dorsey       " If value corrupts
kaptain_kludge         then absolute value corrupts absolutely"

ICS Programming Lab (Where old terminals go to die), Rich 110,
Georgia Institute of Technology, Box 36681, Atlanta, Georgia 30332
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!kludge