3B2/3B5 assembler manual

harv%ksuvax1.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu harv%ksuvax1.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu
Sat May 17 02:32:53 AEST 1986

I am looking for an assembler manual for the AT&T 3B2 and/or 3B5 (I was
told there is one manual for both).  I need something which will describe
the instruction set for these machines.  The AT&T hotline indicated there
is such a beast, but could not find their copy.  The AT&T Customer
Information Center couldn't find a reference to any such document.
There is an "IS25 assemble manual" listed in the AT&T Computer Systems
Documentation Catalog, but that is for the 3B20, I am told.  Perhaps
the document is just not commercially available yet.  I would appreciate
any pointers to where I could acquire this.  Thanks in advance.
Harvard Townsend, Systems Administrator
Kansas State University
Dept. of Computer Science
Manhattan, KS 66506   (913)532-6350