Talk for Sys V

Nigel Holder Marconi nwh at hrc63.UUCP
Fri May 30 22:51:11 AEST 1986

   In Article 2762 of net.unix, Ken Mandelberg writes :
>  Has anyone done a split screen version of 'write' for
>  System V? I mean something similar to Berkeley 'talk'
>  but presumably limited to one host.

   I have a version of a talk program that works for Sys V if anyone
wants it.  It is limited to one host and was written in June 1985.
I make no claims to how good it is since I haven't looked at it
since December '85.

Nigel Holder                    UK JANET:       yf21 at uk.co.gec-mrc.u
Marconi Research,               ARPA:           yf21%u.gec-mrc.co.uk at ucl-cs
Chelmsford,
Essex. CM2 8HN.

+44 245 73331   ext. 3219 / 3214

PS  My mail address is different to the machine I use to access usenet
PPS the reply option of my readnews doesn't work - hence I'm using
postnews, sorry about breaking convention in replying to articles