Mouse vs Keyboard (was: Re: editor wars (was Mac vs Unix...))

Chris Seabrook cds at root44.uucp
Wed Oct 22 22:08:07 AEST 1986

I take the point that foot driven devices cannot be controlled accurately
enough for use as a direct mouse replacement, but how about something
simple. 1 pedal or similar to rock back and forth and control scrolling
up or down only. I think this might be a great help when browsing files
or looking for the precise bit to hack, and should be no more difficult
to operate that the average car clutch pedal.

Chris Seabrook			cds at root.co.uk
				+44 1 726 6501