unix system enhancements

Mark Steven Jeghers mark at cogent.UUCP
Thu Oct 23 10:58:12 AEST 1986

In article <875 at edison.UUCP> jso at edison.UUCP (John Owens) writes:
>In article <19 at altunv.UUCP>, brad at altunv.UUCP (Brad Silva) writes:
>> In article <1986Oct1.180413.29885 at sq.uucp>, dave at sq.UUCP writes:
>> > 	A year or so ago a program called "force" was posted to
>> > net.sources. (Sorry but author and date elude me)
>
>Well, I'm the original author, and here it is.  (Of course it is
>possible that I never bothered to post it, and that someone else
>posted a similar program with the same name.  Naahhh...)

I tried compiling force.c and got the following error:

"force.c", line 39: TIOCSTI undefined

Do I need to include some library or some such thing?

|     Mark Steven Jeghers - the living incarnation of "Deep-Thought"         |
|     ("You won't like the answer ... you didn't ask it very well.")         |
|     {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark                |
|     "A poodle-free world within a decade.  We can do it...together!"       |
| Cogent Software Solutions can not be held responsible for anything said    |
| by the above person since they have no control over him in the first place |