3b2's and elec. codes

carroll at snail.CS.UIUC.EDU carroll at snail.CS.UIUC.EDU
Thu Oct 30 05:06:00 AEST 1986

/* Written  1:55 am  Oct 27, 1986 by james at reality1.UUCP in snail:net.unix */

(...)
Doesn't anybody care about file system integrity any more?  It is exceedingly
rare that power must be cut off without even time for a sync.  I can't even
think of such a case off hand.
(...)
--
James R. Van Artsdalen    ...!ut-ngp!utastro!osi3b2!james    "Live Free or Die"
/* End of text from snail:net.unix */

	Well, when the machine totally locks up (which happens to our 3b2's
not too infrequently), it's a little hard to do a sync.