csh time command help

Jerry Peek jerryp at tektools.UUCP
Sat Oct 25 02:29:36 AEST 1986

In article <1760 at tektools.UUCP>, I wrote:
> A year or two ago, David Brown ({zehntel,amd,fortune,resonex}!varian!david)
> posted a manual page for the csh "time" command.  The man page was actually
> written by Mark Wittenberg ({zehntel,varian}!rtech!mark).
>
> The man page was written for 4.1bsd csh; I don't know if it much has changed
> for 4.[23]bsd.  If anyone wants a copy of the man page, let me know.
> If I get enough requests, I'll post it to net.sources.

Fifteen requests in one day is enough; I'll post it to net.sources!
I'll also try to send a copy via e-mail to the people who asked specifically
for e-mail copies.

--Jerry Peek, Tektronix, Inc.
US Mail:    MS 74-900, P.O. Box 500, Beaverton, OR 97077
uucp:       {allegra,decvax,hplabs,ihnp4,ucbvax}!tektronix!tektools!jerryp
CS,ARPAnet: jerryp%tektools at tektronix.csnet
Phone:      +1 503 627-1603