TCP/IP under IBM Xenix 2.0

Craig Jackson dricej at drilex.UUCP
Fri Sep 26 08:18:33 AEST 1986

I have a need to connect several IBM AT's and Compaq 286's, running IBM
Xenix 2.0, to a TCP/IP Ethernet.  I am looking for packages which do this.
The only one that I have found so far comes from Network Research Corp.

Are there any others?
Am I restricting it too much by specifying IBM Xenix instead of SCO?
(Note that the IBM Xenix is already here, and serving well.)

Please mail responses.  If I get the time, I will try to summarize.
--
Craig Jackson
UUCP: {harvard,linus}!axiom!drilex!dricej