Use of ``vi'' for business office word-processing

Comfy chair ken at rochester.ARPA
Wed Sep 17 10:48:36 AEST 1986

Oh, no, not another editor war. Speaking only for myself,

When all I had was Wordstar, I used that for correspondence and I was
happy. I even (shock, gasp) typed in assembly language with that.

When I have vi, I use LaTeX and a laser printer and I am happy too.

When I don't have either, I just use a ball point pen.

Oh, ok, :-).

Being able to judge the proficiency level of the users is an important
task of the system configurator. We all know how to do that, right?
Can we talk about something else now?

	Ken
UUCP: ..!{allegra,decvax,seismo}!rochester!ken ARPA: ken at rochester.arpa
Snail: CS Dept., U. of Roch., NY 14627. Voice: Ken!