VME, simple explanation wanted

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.UUCP
Thu Sep 11 07:06:42 AEST 1986

> I don't know if there is a group where you can discuss digital electronic
> topics.  Maybe net.arch, or maybe we need a net.digital.

Not net.arch, please; that's for computer architecture, not digital circuit
design.  Net.micro has actually been used for such things in the past.
There wasn't sufficient volume to justify a separate group.

> I mean, there's a net.analog; how many net readers are analog circuit
> designers?

The latest revised list of the Great Newsgroup Renaming has net.analog in
fact being renamed to something like "sci.circuits" (I forget the exact
choice of name, it's along those lines) since there's an obvious need
for a place to put other types of circuit design and it's not a big enough
topic for multiple newsgroups.
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology