ftp access to bibliofile (freeform data tools)

Earl H. Kinmonth ked at garnet.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Aug 26 07:57:38 AEST 1989

In article <3419 at altos86.Altos.COM> chuckb at hounix.UUCP (Chuck Bentley) writes:

>In article <12383 at altos86.Altos.COM>, ehkinmonth at ucdavis.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) writes:

>Is there any way you could post this to alt.sources or submit it to
>unix.sources for those of us who don't have the privledge of ftping
>files?

Bibliofile is a constantly evolving system of programs. For this reason
I prefer not to post a version and say "this is it," take it or leave
it until the next revision comes out.

If you are ~really~ serious about acquiring the programme(s), send me
floppies (1.2 megs): three for sources, three for executables (any
version).  I'll pay return postage.

I can also package the system and set it up so it can be taken from
my personal **IX system.  Send e-mail to one of the addresses in the
signature (do NOT use the r/R commands of the newsreader).

Because I am moving to England in early September, I do not have time
to diddle with bouncing mail.  Try to get it right the first time.

Earl H. Kinmonth
History Department
University of California, Davis
916-752-1636 (voice, fax [2300-0800 PDT])
916-752-0776 secretary

(bitnet) ehkinmonth at ucdavis.edu
(uucp) ucbvax!ucdavis!ucdked!cck
(telnet or 916-752-7920) cc-dnet.ucdavis.edu [128.120.2.251]
	request ucdked, login as guest,
	no password