ftp access to bibliofile (freeform data tools)

Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.UUCP
Sat Aug 26 07:55:20 AEST 1989

In article <3419 at altos86.Altos.COM> chuckb at hounix.UUCP (Chuck Bentley) writes:

>In article <12383 at altos86.Altos.COM>, ehkinmonth at ucdavis.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) writes:
>> Bibliofile is now available on an experimental basis from ccb.ucsf.edu
>> [ 128.21.8.1.13 ]. Login as anonymous, password guest. cd to
>> Pub/Bibliophile. Download the files you find there (assume they are
>> binary and use appropriate ftp settings).
>
>Is there any way you could post this to alt.sources or submit it to
>unix.sources for those of us who don't have the privledge of ftping
>files?

It's on van-bc in

	~/kin/biblio.tar

It's 1197255 bytes long.

For uucp access to van-bc:

	  PEP: 		604-939-4782
	  2400/1200:	604-939-4756
	  Login:	nuucp
	  Passwd:	nuucp

For other goodies you can also look at

	~/ls-lR.Z

We've been steadily building up our source archives.

--
Stuart.Lynne at wimsey.bc.ca uunet!van-bc!sl 604-937-7532(voice) 604-939-4768(fax)