New comp-unix mailing list gateway...

Dermot Tynan dtynan at altos86.UUCP
Fri May 12 04:54:16 AEST 1989

Well, it's finally working!  For those of you who are interested, there is a
mailing list which is gatewayed to comp.unix.  However, if you already have
comp.unix (from USENET), then you don't need to be on the mailing list.  In
other words, if you are reading this, you don't need to be on the mailing list.
However, if you don't have access to USENET, you may be interested in
subscribing to the mailing list.  Of course, if that's the case, you can't read
this anyway :)

To join the mailing list, send mail to 'comp-unix-req at zorba.Tynan.COM', or
'comp-unix-request at zorba.Tynan.COM', whichever you like, and give me a domain
name and a bang-path to your machine.  I would suggest that if your machine
supports aliasing, you have the mailing-list sent to an alias.  That way, if
someone else at your site wants to be on the mailing list, it can be handled
at your end, with no increase in bandwidth.  If you sent me mail in the past,
about the mailing-list, I suggest you re-send it, just to be sure that I have
it.  Thanks...
						- Der
--
My address:	dtynan at altos86.Altos.COM	(Hopefully!)
Otherwise:	{altnet,amdahl,pyramid,sun}!altos86!dtynan

  ---  "May the blessings of Jeyes Fluid fall upon you"  ---