PD Shadow/login/passwd/su implementation on 3b1

anonymous forrie at tnl.UUCP
Mon Nov 27 07:04:30 AEST 1989

I am posting this to comp.unix, as this is the only available
group related to this matter on this machine.

I would like to know if anyone out there has had any luck with
implementing the PD Shadow/passwd/su/login package that is
out there.... I have tried very hard, and have had no luck.  It
compiles just fine...however login will not function properly.
I think it has to do with the UTMP handling routines.

Also, anyone out there working on a substitute for the User
Agent?  I mean something SECURE.

Please post replies to unix-pc.general...

Thanks in advance...

OR email to me:  uunet!unhd!unhtel!suntau!forrie

Forrie