"User Friendly" shells for UNIX

Bob Debula bobd at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 13 04:31:27 AEST 1990

*Sigh*  Please don't flame me for this, but there are those in our
organization who want to know if there are any "user friendly" shells
for UNIX (be they Public Domain or commercial).  I personally like
UNIX just fine, but the specific interest is in VMS look alikes for
UNIX.  Any pointers to "user friendly" shells (vms or non-vms;
commercial or Public Domain) would be greatly appreciated. Next I'll
probably be out searching for "CP/M or MS/DOS like shells"; It's
depressing :-(

Bob DeBula                    | Internet:   bobd at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University     | Disclaimer: These are my views, not the U's
Davros sez:   When my Daleks compute they use X-TER-MI-NALS!