Screen Manager for Unix terminals

Mark Lawrence mark at DRD.Com
Fri Apr 13 04:32:50 AEST 1990

jgd at rsiatl.UUCP (John G. De Armond) wrote:
} >	Vermont Views from Vermont Creative Software (800) 848-1248
 [...]
} Pretty much the same goes for Vermont Views.  The screen generator is much
} better and it is faster but less capable.  Again, they went their own way
} with terminal control PLUS they want an astronomical price for Unix
} source - $7000 last time I checked.

We didn't pay that.  Blind source is a whole lot cheaper.  Since we are
a Dos/Unix/Vms licensee, we purchased the cheap source license for DOS
and bought blind source for Unix (don't think it was much over $1500 if
that).

When we need to dig into the innards, we go look at the DOS source.
They are 95% or so the same.

--
 mark at DRD.Com {uunet,rutgers}!drd!mark (918)743-3013