Norton Utilities Under UNIX 386?

Robert Belanger belanger at philmtl.philips.ca
Fri Feb 23 14:42:47 AEST 1990

Hi,

    I was looking in the "On the Road to Commercial UNIX" in the
"Executive UniForum Symposium" April 26-28, 1989 and I noticed that
A Company named Segue Software, Inc. founded by M. Peter G. Weiner
was porting "The Norton Utilities". I was wondering if anybody was
aware of the software. Is it out? It was supposed to be out by the
end of 1989. I would appreciate any lead, clue, ....

    Thank you very much.

Robert Belanger
Philips Electronics Ltd.

Philips Electronics Ltd.	Harfang des Neiges:	  Robert L. Belanger
600 Frederick Philips BlvD.   Embleme aviaire du       Pre-Development Group
St-Laurent, Quebec, CANADA	    Quebec
H4M 2S9	(514)-744-8200-2495		  	     Eternity is very long!!
E-MAIL belanger at philmtl.philips.ca		    Especially in the end!!!
E-MAIL uunet!philmtl!belanger