ASCII terminal X11 wanted (sure)

Miles ONeal meo%rsiatl at gatech.edu
Sat Jul 14 07:21:14 AEST 1990

I realize there is no such thing, but I really need a package
that implements something like widgets for an ASCII terminal,
preferably using terminfo and/or termcaps. Menus, text boxes
and the like are what I'm after.

Instead of this, an interface builder that uses an input file
like those used by the current wave of X-interface builders
would be great. Ideally, I want one tool to do both. I am
awaiting info on TAE plus, hoping it will do the trick, but
want to know what else is available.

A "real" product will be tolerable IF we can ship source
without paying an arm and a leg (we sell to OS vendors).
We will not be charging any extra for the interface builder.

So, am I dreaming?

Email preferred...

Thanks,
Miles

Miles O'Neal {uunet | emory}!{rsiatl  sware}!meo