Word Perfect For BSD4.3

John Horgan horgan at csu.murdoch.oz
Wed Jul 4 11:02:31 AEST 1990

>Hello all, I manage a Microvax II runing 4.3 BSD unix.  It is rather under
>used, so I am considering getting Wordperfect for it.  I was wondering if
>anyone out there in net land has any experience with wordperfect under UNIX
>that they can share with me.

I made enqiries about WP for BSD unix in November 1989. WP Corp made it
quite clear to me then that they had no intention of releasing a BSD version.

In shear frustration I obtained an Ultrix version but alas - it only partially
worked under BSD4.3 on our Microvax. However, all the screen handling seemed
to work OK and I was impressed at the ease of use and the speed.

If Wp Corp now have a BSD version - please let me know because I will buy
it pronto.

John Horgan
Murdoch University
Western Australia