multi-user TALK on BITnet machines ?

Werner Uhrig werner at rascal.ics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 31 00:12:36 AEST 1990

	I'm interested in finding ways to have a multi-user net-wide
	discussion forum occassionally and wonder what software is out
	there to support that and with what kind of limitations.

	In particular, I heard about "conferences" on BITnet, but can't
	find anything in my (convoluted) archive-files on that ...

	I'd suspect that such *REAL-TIME* conference-software does not
	cope well across network-types, but it might be possible to get
	the respective parties all on machines on the same network, be that
	BITnet-hosts or other.

					thanks,		---Werner

ps: multi-user TALK could even be useful if restricted to only one host
	as participants might be able to login remotely ...

-------
werner at cs.utexas.edu / werner at astro.as.utexas.edu / werner at UTA3081.bitnet
UUCP:     uunet!cs.utexas.edu!werner   OR  ...!utastro!werner
-------