Unix Technical Digest V3 #6

Heiby usenet at cuae2.UUCP
Wed May 28 02:19:19 AEST 1986

Unix Technical Digest       Tue, 27 May 86       Volume  3 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
                       C ports to the IBM 370.
    Towards a user-friendly, interactive, user interface (2 msgs)
        Wanted: Pointers to Unix hosted on IBM 4381 (like 370)
                          Xenix tape backup

Date: Wed, 21 May 1986 10:19 LCL
From: Mike Carmody <CMJC at WATCSG.NetNorth>
Subject: C ports to the IBM 370.

The University of Waterloo has a C compiler available for VM/SP CMS or MVS
if you have some questions give me a call at (519) 888-4004.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 17 May 86 22:40:28 edt
From: pegasus!hansen
Subject: Towards a user-friendly, interactive, user interface

< From: ihnp4!seismo!hadron!jsdy (Joseph S. D. Yao)
< >I think ksh already does file name completion,
<
< sorry, no.

The version of ksh currently available from the AT&T UNIX Toolchest may not
have file name completion, but the latest version of ksh certainly does. It
is in beta test right now and will undoubtedly be re-released through the
toolchest when it is finished.

	Tony Hansen
	ihnp4!pegasus!hansen