guest moderator

John Quarterman jsq at ut-sally.UUCP
Tue Jul 9 06:00:16 AEST 1985

From: John Quarterman (moderator) <std-unix-request at ut-sally>

Since I'm going to be out of town from Tuesday, 9 July through
Sunday, 14 July, there will be a guest moderator this week.
He's John B. Chambers of MCC, who was co-author of the
"UNIX System V and 4.1C BSD" paper which was a main reason
the USENIX board picked on me, so it's only appropriate that
he have to pay, er, *help*, too.

Mail to ut-sally!std-unix and ut-sally!std-unix-request will
go to both me and jbc.  Mail to ut-sally!jsq will just sit around
in my mailbox until I get back, so it's best to mail to one
of the above aliases.
--

John Quarterman,   UUCP:  {ihnp4,seismo,harvard,gatech}!ut-sally!jsq
ARPA Internet and CSNET:  jsq at ut-sally.ARPA, soon to be jsq at sally.UTEXAS.EDU