driver question

Alex Crain alex at wolf.umbc.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:08:40 AEST 1989

	Does anyone know how to do dynamic page allocation in unix-pc
device drivers? Specifically, I want to use rminit(), rmalloc() and
rmfree(), but I'm having trouble understanding exactly how they work, and
I want to avoid the crash-n-burn method of finding out.

	I've got examples from 4.3BSD and I think the code from the IPC
stuff came to me in my sleep (I would never dissassemble AT&T code), but
its still a little vague.

	ThanX

					:alex
Alex Crain
Systems Programmer			alex at umbc3.umbc.edu
Univ Md Baltimore County		umbc3.umbc.edu!nerwin!alex