nroff: cannot create temp file.

Steven A. Conrad sac at conrad.UUCP
Mon Jan 9 07:06:31 AEST 1989

In article <605 at whizz.uucp> bbh at whizz.uucp (Bud Hovell) writes:
>Just what/where is the "temp" file it is trying to create, and why would it
>just suddenly go t.u.? I'm stumped. And have more docs to work on :-).

Nroff creates a temporary file in /usr/tmp.  If this directory is unwritable
or there is no space available, you will get such a message (as given in
the subject line).

	Steven Conrad
--
Steven A. Conrad,  Department of Medicine (Critical Care)
Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
UUCP: sac at conrad.UUCP,   Internet: conrad at manta.pha.pa.us
"Silence  is the only  successful  substitute for brains"