Unix-PC site list

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sat Jan 28 16:32:57 AEST 1989

In article <235 at safari.UUCP> dave at safari.UUCP (dave munroe) writes:

|>I think we're a bit overdue for an update on the list of sites receiving
|>the unix-pc.* newsgroups.  The list below was created about a year ago
|>and has had a few updates since then.
Yes this is a little out of date... Here's the update.

#na	icus, icus.islp.ny.us
#ac	516, Islip, New York
#uu	talcott, hombre, sbcs, pacbell, decuac, boulder, attmail
#fe	no
#cp	Lenny Tropiano (...icus!lenny, lenny at icus.islp.ny.us)
#or	ICUS Software Systems, Islip, NY
#in	UNIX System internals
#mo	3B1
#hd	67MB & 40MB external hard drive = 107MB
#mm	3.5MB (2MB + 1.5MB)
#ec	Voice Power, Floppy Tape, DOS-73 coprocessor, EIA/RAM Combo
#os	Release 3.51c + Development Set
#sw	elm2.1, HDB MT-5.4, Paint_Power, Voice Power tools, News 2.11.14, rn
#rm	Telebit Trailblazer, PC Pursuit polling, Receive *ALL* newsgroups
#ed	Sat Jan 28 01:19:43 EST 1989

-Lenny

--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576