Hard Drive Upgrade

Wayne Schmidt wayne-s at cis.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jun 12 08:21:19 AEST 1989

I also have heard that the 7300 can be used as a front end of a 3b2
to the degree using the hard disk ( now this has not been substantiated )
but if this is possible, any 3b2 that has a scrogged motherboard *might*
be able to be used for raw disk and at 160 meg you can't complain.

DISCLAIMER:  this info is the result with talking with an AT&T repair
	     facility and the answer was "...yeah...but why?"

I plan to look into this as i have a 7300 and i want the extra space,
cause 20 meg make unix exactly that as an operating system. I will post any-
thing that is favorable on the situation.

hope this helped.

wayne-s at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu