Connecting a TrailBlazer to a 3B1 (UNIX PC)

Karl Swartz kls at ditka.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 16:18:57 AEST 1988

The order for my TrailBlazer went in several weeks ago,
so now I'm beginning to think about actually setting it
up on ditka, a 3B1.  Could somebody be so kind as to tell
me what special settings I need in the modem registers,
what the cable should look like, and any other trivia
related to using a TB with a 3B1?

Please reply via mail, as I'm sure people are tired of
seeing these same answers in news.  Many thanks in
advance.

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	decvax!formtek!ditka!kls
1-412/937-4930 office	|	{pitt,psuvax1}!idis!formtek!ditka!kls
			|BIX	kswartz
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."  (Twain)