3.51a keeps dying; even HDB is a mess; any ideas out there?

Mike Levin mml at magnus.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 14:26:17 AEST 1988

In article <9915 at g.ms.uky.edu> david at ms.uky.edu (David Herron -- One of the vertebrae) writes:
>no, I don't buy that story.  The Unix PC was on the market before
>MNP ever was.  MNP is *not* very old!

I have been using modems from Microcom (who invented Microcom Networking
Protocol, also known as MNP) for at *least* 6 years, and they weren't
brand-new at that time.  So, I have a hunch the MNP out-dates the unix-pc.
Of course, I haven't got any idea how long *it's* been on the market.

--
+---+  P L E A S E    R E S P O N D   T O: +---+  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *