TILE FORTH RELEASE

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at NCoast.ORG
Wed Dec 20 10:50:08 AEST 1989

As quoted from <15023 at bfmny0.UU.NET> by tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET (Tom Neff):
+---------------
| In article <1512 at massormetrix.ida.liu.se> mip at massormetrix.ida.liu.se (Mikael Patel) writes:
| >A Christmas present from Sweden to the Forth group.
|
| also since it's UNREASONABLE to expect Usenet FORTH enthusiasts to be
| subscribed to comp.lang.forth (right?) we'll crosspost it to alt.sources!
+---------------

It is considered impolite to post sources or binaries to a discussion group.
That led to my creating comp.binaries.ibm.pc (since passed on to others)
because binaries weren't any more welcome in comp.sources.misc.

Flame all you want, but *existing* precedents are against you.  If anything,
the crime committed was posting it to the Forth group as well as alt.sources.

And in any case, I am glad to see the TILE distribution -- and no, I do not
read comp.lang.forth.

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery    allbery at NCoast.ORG, BALLBERY (MCI Mail), ALLBERY (Delphi)
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery ncoast!allbery at hal.cwru.edu bsa at telotech.uucp